Writer's block

I am really struggling with completing my PLN paper. I know I have a PLN and I have some/most of the paper written, I just can not get it finished. I have never in my life found myself trying to meet a page or word requirement, but I am finding myself pushing for this assignment. It is weird. Why? Why am I having so much trouble? This should be so simple. This should be such an easy task at the end of the semester. Something that ties the whole semester together and yet I am struggling to write this paper. I feel defeated and overwhelmed with the fact that I just can't find anything else to add. 
I have written, walked away, come back, re-read, and tried again. I have used every strategy I can think of to end this writer's block and nothing is working. I am running out of time......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Talking?? Could you DO it?

Working from home SUCKS!

Web 2.0...What is it?